SURTC is sponsoring a free webinar March 28 on tribal transit and prospects for future funding. Pre-registration is required. Details are shown below.
Title: Tribal Transit and Prospects for Future Funding
Date and Time: Wed, March 28, 2012, 1:00 pm CT
Duration: 1 hour
- What is the status of the tribal transit industry?
- How has it grown?
- How has it performed?
- What are its funding needs?
- What are the prospects for future funding?
- Kelly Shawn – Community Transportation Association of America
- Jon Mielke – Small Urban and Rural Transit Center
- Jim Glaze – Partner, Sonosky, Chambers, Sachse, Endreson & Perry, LLP
- Small Urban and Rural Transit Center
- Community Transportation Association of America
- Northern Plains Tribal Technical Assistance Program
The entire registration process takes less than a minute. You will receive an email confirmation once you have registered.
Participants will use their computer’s speakers to hear webinar presentations – there is not an access number to dial into. Questions may be asked through the chat feature of the webinar service.