SURTC Updates and Adds New Training Topics
Nov 19, 2009 / 0 Comments
SURTC has updated its list of training topics and added a few new topics.
New training topics include:
- Giving Effective Presentations
- How to Avoid Common Pitfalls in Writing
- Planning for Technology in Small Urban & Rural Areas
- The Changing Face of America: Diversity and Its Implications for Transit
- Transit and Elected Officials
The complete list of training topics with updated descriptions is available on the SURTC website.
SURTC develops and provides training for transit operators as needs are identified. If you would like to host a training session, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
< Previous PostTransit and Small Urban SprawlNext Post >Transportation Seminar: Transportation Workforce Development – Are We Ready?